Section II: Installing Ballast (continues)
14. Focus at the driver side. Particularly at the air intake.
15. Area of interest - curved air intake hose and the black plastic box.
16. Remove the hose by pulling it off. Black box by un-bolting 2 (size?) bolts.
17. Un-clip the cable that connects from battery negative terminal to the transmission housing at location as shown.
18. Mount the ballast bracket to this now vacant hole with the supplied hardware. Use of threadlocker is also suggested.
19. The top of the bracket will be installed to one of these bolts as shown.
Click here for Part 2 of the installtion.